Friday, July 18, 2008

Bin' a decade, oder?

One of the forums I am on is doing a list of stats on things various members have done over the past decade...readin' thru sure scared the hell out of me...man...got me thinking about my last decade....darn....gettin old....here's the list....

  • 1 - Number of hobbies - cooking, enough said
  • 2 - Number of times graduated, engineering and mba, both times promised myself never again
  • 3 - Number of serious relationships fallen in and out of in the past decade, mainly my fault
  • 4 - Number of close friends whom I can call up anytime and ask anything, funny enough all in the last decade and most from CIT
  • 5 -Number of times I actually planned and did something, considering its 10 years, thats a lot by my standards
  • 6 -Number of great bosses I have had, actually I have had only 7 direct bosses in my entire working life, so I gues I have been a bit lucky
  • 7 - Number of countries I have actually spent more than a day in ( and so can expertly comment on)

The rest just doesnt flow on or is not important enough, but not to forget the countless moments of cluelessness, the innumerable days spent wallowing in my bed and the infinite number of times I have told myself to get myself into shape.

Phew, that brought in a lot of memories ( like the red horse dangling from the key chain of a lady professor...if you are from CIT's computer science engineering class of '97....u know what I am talking about)

EDIT: For those of you who pointed out that the topic has a typo, thanks, but 'oder' is German for 'or' and is frequently added to the end of a sentence as an Inquisitive Conjunction for confirmation. I dont get older!( hee!)

0 comments: