Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back again to the blogging world. After a couple of lazy tries, will I be more disciplined the third time around? (You can find me from my earlier avatar at Caffeine. The other one is just gone...poof.. into thin air). Always been lazy, yessir, I have. No lame excuses, the MBA wasn't so hectic that I couldnt sneak in a couple of words here and there. In fact it was fun. I dont remember having had so much free time ( after engineering that is) in my life as in 2007 ( yeah, it's been a pathetic life). What started as an answer to my mid-life crisis at 26( 'gee...you got to be kidding' you may think), but it is true, we Indians live an accelerated life. None of that laid back stuff you see on BBC or CNN ( Man you gotta believe what I hear from my European classmates, some of them think we eat chillies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, watch Bollywood movies,drink milk and chill out, in that order. I did agree, but not all the time, people) .

When everyone around you is changing jobs like crazy, marrying and gettin divorced, you feel suddenly funny even if you are 26. Throw in a job which whacks the hell outta you. Now you suddenly realize that you actually like the job ( or rather the masochism of working all the time). That is when you are scared shit, for the first time. After miserable attempts at learning French, trying to pick up girls ( totally unconnected) and just forcing myself to like TV, I found the MBA. Wow, finally a purpose. After a couple of years of juggling between finances, promises at work ( I told ya, scary) and my laziness, I got into a school in Europe.

Fast forward a year later, here I am, promising myself, yet again, that this is THE blog!. Hold on to that nut, scrat.

0 comments: